I love deal websites. Sure, 99% of the emails that I receive from these websites are spam to me. But the other 1% can sometimes be gold. This was one of those times.
Vistaprint [affiliate link] recently had a deal for $75 worth of stuff for $15. I’ve always thought that printing some business cards would be kinda fun, so I latched onto the deal. I didn’t know who I would give business cards out to, but I thought that it would at least be a bit of fun.
When I went to their website to figure out what I’d get, I also noticed that they had tons of other cool stuff like custom stamps! So my mind changed from business cards to custom stamps (for when I’m a teacher). So I got my creative juices flowing and started designing a stamp. I was happy with my finalised design, and I had more of my $75 dollars left than I had expected, so I designed some business cards as well (When I placed my order, Vistaprint had a sale. So in addition to using the voucher, I also had a number of other discounts applied to my such as free uploaded designs. This meant I got tons of stuff for my $15!).
A very exciting end to this story is that I received the shipment today (11 days early) and I really wanted to show off the cool stuff that I got. To begin with, here is the stamp that I created.
I was so happy with my first order that when Vistaprint did the same promotion last week, I spent another $15 to get $75 dollars worth of stuff. But I’m waiting for that order to arrive.
If you’re a teacher then I’d definitely recommend them to make a custom stamp for you (you need to design the stamp, they just print it)! And if you’re not a teacher, well, I guess you can have a stamp too if you want. Or you could get any number of different things from them. Below the break I’ve put a few pictures of the other things that I ordered as well as some brief explanations about them.