The project was based on a survey of 31 people. All the participants remained anonymous and gave permission for their answers to be used. The 31 people may or may not be Christian, but I would assume that most of them are as the majority of participants were people in my circle of friends or friends of friends. You can view a selection of the responses in the project itself, but for interests sake I thought I would publish all of the answers given.
These are the answers to the second question, What do you like about Church?
- I like the idea that there are people all over the world who have the same beliefs that I do.
- Preaching that calls me to repent and believe. Godly conversations and praying with bros and sisters in Christ.
- Learning about how to implement what the Bible says into my own life. And the great people.
- Lots. I like the Bible, music, talking with christians, and sharing with them what it’s like to be human with a different purpose.
- people, a community of forgiveness and grace, music
- Being able to participate in Christ’s very sacrifice on Calvary, and experiencing the most intimate union possible with Christ on earth. (the Eucharist)
- Community, worship, service, discipleship, misson
- It reminds me of how awesome God is.
- we aren’t alone